Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
We love and welcome the squeals of babies and the wiggly energy of children at Skillman Bible Church. Young theologians ask the best questions, and their insights regularly help us to admit what we don’t know, to examine what we do know, and remind us that the kingdom of heaven is reflected in the faith of little ones.
Our Children’s Ministry provides a fun, safe place for children to learn about God from His Word.
What will Sunday mornings look like for my children?
During the worship service (10:00-11:15):
- The Baby Sprouts room is located in the *Cook Building. Check in your child(ren) at the room down the hall to the left by the restrooms.
- Children attend worship with their parents, and during the service there is a time to invite the kids to go to their classes.
- Take your child(ren) over to the Cook Building during the dismissal in order to sign them in. Your child’s safety is important to us.
- Baby Sprouts, 0-2 years of age
- Little Sprouts, 3-6 years of age
- Big Sprouts, K-2nd grades
- Saplings, 3rd-6th grades
- *The Cook Building, a former house now used as a Sunday School building, is located across the parking lot next to the playground
- During the service we have a cry room available at the back of the sanctuary with a changing table and a rocking chair
- All children’s classes are staffed by talented volunteers who have been part of the Skillman community for at least one year and submitted to background checks
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us. We would love to meet you!